As I have explained many times before in various articles, Sharia law allows the following (and this is just when it comes to women):
· Obligatory female genital mutilation (FGM).
· Requirement of women to obtain permission from husbands for daily freedoms, such as leaving the house unescorted by a male family member.
· Beating of disobedient women and girls.
· Compulsory acceptance of polygamy and forced child marriages.
· Requirement of the testimony of four male Muslim witnesses (or eight women) to prove rape;
· Stoning to death of adulteresses.
Exclusive: You're Doin' Fine, Oklahoma!���Publications � Family Security Matters