Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One Cʘsmos
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Keep Your Stinking Paws Off My Body and Out of My Pocket, You Damn Dirty Apes!

"Know what I hate? I hate it when the left drags me and everything else down to the crudest level of raw power politics, so that I can't ignore them even if I want to. The point is, real Americans mostly just want to be left alone by the State, just as they would be pleased if criminals would refrain from breaking into their cars and houses.

But just as we must take precautions against criminals and sociopaths, our well intended liberal fascists force us to take steps against them. Who would want to spend a moment thinking about the likes of Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid unless they were in your face, trying to purloin your slack? What did I ever do to them? Nothing. Indeed, I pay their salary and for their travel, retirement, and health care (hair plugs and botox injections included). All I ask in return is that they leave me alone..."

No comments: