Friday, September 25, 2009

O Holy Spirit, descend plentifully into my heart. Enlighten the dark corners of this neglected dwelling and scatter there Thy cheerful beams. --Augustine

"When the divine descent occurs, it's a little like putting seasoning into a pot of soup. Or maybe prozac into a skull full of neurons. That is, when you sprinkle salt into the soup, you can't just affect the beans but not the meat. Likewise, when you sprinkle an SSRI into a brain, it gets into everything, which is why the effects are nonlinear and unpredictable in their details. Also, it takes a while for the spices -- or the prozac -- or God -- to penetrate and macerate into the substance."
One Cʘsmos

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 190 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 180 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 190 bucks on every page. But for all I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the velcros are about 320 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?