Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Read on, my friend. This is a source I don't know and being deeply dedicated to the Slack am hoping and a prayin' that it's a Con Con con and really could never happen here in the USA.
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 12:06 PM
> This was news to me, folks. It's a big heads up.
> By Nancy Levant December 24, 2008 NewsWithViews.com
> The strategically planned and forthcoming Constitutional Convention,
> which will address "a balanced budget," is quite a cover story.
> Therefore, let us consider the truth behind this elaborate usurpation
> As the country is failing in every direction - from the former
> individual in America to each and every individual state in the
> country, the total economic crash of EVERYTHING
> - and all converging at the very same time and as we speak - is, let
> us say, extraordinarily convenient.
> Add this convenience to the fact that on March 27, 1969, President
> Richard Nixon divided the country into 10 regions via the Government
> Reorganization Act. Then with Nixon's Executive Order 11647, the
> nation was divided up into 10 administrative regions on February 14,
> 1972 (Federal Register February 12, 1972, Vol. 37, No. 30), which also
> established the Federal Regional Council for the newly
> designed 10 regions. Now, why did former President Richard
> Nixon redefine the United States? He did so because the
> United Nations passed a resolution that the United States
> must reorganize into 10 regions.
> Can you name your regional directors? Who are these
> councils, and where are their office buildings? Actually,
> you don't know because they were not
> "elected," nor are they mentioned on your
> tell-a-visions. Your regional councilmen are
> "appointees." Can you tell me who appointed them
> to regional power? Bet you can't. And the reorganizing
> of our former nation, achieved more than 25 years ago, and
> of which you know nothing, certainly suggests that "government" as we
> knew it changed a long time ago. With all this information now in
> hands, ask yourselves what would happen in the event of a really big,
> national "crisis?" What powers do your states hold, or for
> that matter, your counties or local governments hold -
> especially since they are all bankrupt AND have regional
> Add this to your plate: now that you know your nation has been redrawn
> and redistributed, what if I told you that a new constitution was
> written at the same time the country was divided into 10 regions? Ever
> heard of the Proposed Constitution for the Newstates of America?
> In 1964, the Ford Foundation funded an outfit called the Center for
> the Study of Democratic Institutions to write a new constitution for
> our nation. After 40 drafts, a staff of
> 100+ people, and at a cost of 2.5 million dollars a year, a
> decade later (1974) the Proposed Constitution for the Newstates of
> America was finished. Mind you - a ten year, $25,000,000.00
> project.let us therefore assume that the funding foundation(s) were
> very serious about this investment. And two years later in 1976, Mr.
> Nelson Rockefeller, who at that time was the president of the
> Senate, introduced HCR 28, which called for an unlimited
> Constitutional Convention - the perfect tool whereby to
> dissolve our current constitution and implant the handily
> written new constitution - and all without congressional
> oversight or public knowledge.
> Didn't go well for Nelson in 1976, but guess what? A
> new Constitutional Convention is right around our corners again - with
> 32 states requesting the Con-Con, and with only
> 34 required for it's convening - and with most American states now
> totally, conveniently, bankrupt. Look at it this
> way: the Feds can not possibly bail out 50 states because they've
> already given all our money away - right? And we can't pay taxes
> anyway because we have no jobs. Gosh.what can the Feds possibly do to
> rectify this horrible situation?
> Dialectically speaking, they've had their answer of
> choice in the wings for decades. It's called dissolving state, county,
> and local powers for centralized power. Gosh.it's the United Nations
> mandate for one world government and regionalization of the United
> States - as commanded in the 1960's. Do tell, folks.do tell.
> The current economic "crisis" is the tool, the
> highly planned and patient tool, to set up the global governing
> bureaucracy for real and for certain with the second convening of the
> Constitutional Convention in the wings. The big wigs tried it before
> in 1976, and they are trying again, but this time having manufactured
> national bankruptcy as public fear-based appeasement.
> I suggest you read your forthcoming constitution, which is also your
> forthcoming nightmare. Here is just a taste of your global privileges
> from your Constitution for the New States of America:
> Article 1-A Sec.1 - "Freedom of expression shall not
> be abridged except in declared emergency."
> Article 1A Sec.8 - "The practice of religion shall be privileged."
> Article 1B Sec. 8 - "Bearing of arms shall be confined
> to the police, members of the armed forces, and those licensed under
> Research: GovernAmerica.com SweetLiberty.org Etext.org/Constitution
> C 2008 Nancy Levant - All Rights Reserve
Monday, December 29, 2008
Why? Viagra, the Post reports, has become a currency of choice between the CIA and old Afghan chieftains "with younger wives," as the Post puts it, delicately and matter of fact at the same time. The CIA gets information; the Afghans get Viagra. And the "younger wives"--often little girls such as the one above?" READ IT ALL.
The Death of the Grown-Up | Diana West > Home - USA: Accessory to Child Rape?
Family Security Matters Publications Exclusive: What You Need to Know About Shariah-Complaint Finance
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Blogger: One Cosmos - Post a Comment: "will said...
>> . . . to be unaware of the extraordinary spiritual sacrifices others have made in order to make your insignificant life possible is to live as a barbarian<<
In this holy season, a shoutout to all those spiritual warriors, known and not known, historical and contemporary, whose sacrifices literally maintain life on earth - they anchor the Light that we all might transcend.
That's one thing I always try to remind myself of during this season, and consequently all seasons. The simplest gestures, a smile on an elevator, a simple word of encouragement, the turning away of anger or petulance - these are acts that save the world and prepare the way for the Parousia.
Merry Christmas, all."
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
"The more aristocracy appeared, the more it was despised; there was a visible imbecility and want of intellects in the majority, a sort of je ne sais quoi, that while it affected to be more than citizen, was less than man. It lost ground from contempt more than from hatred; and was rather jeered at as an ass, than dreaded as a lion. This is the general character of aristocracy, or what are called Nobles or Nobility, or rather No-ability, in all countries.
Thomas Paine didn't have Google, where terms like "American Royalty" and "Camelot" spring right up whenever the query is the name of one of the most mediocre and over-indulged families to ever sully these fine shores. How is it that, in an age where a mixed-race man from a broken home, the product of international upbringing and no inherited fortune, can be elected president, we are still talking about the fucking Kennedys?" READ IT ALL.
Family Security Matters Publications Off With Their Heads
Monday, December 22, 2008
Apathy Becomes Us | The Return Of Scipio
Saturday, December 20, 2008
> 1 cup of water
> 1 tsp baking soda
> 1 cup of sugar
> 1 tsp salt
> 1 cup or brown sugar
> 4 large eggs
> 1 cup nuts
> 2 cups of dried fruit
> 1 bottle Tequila
> Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl,
> check the tequila again, to be sure it is of the highest
> pour one level cup and drink.
> Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter
> in a large fluffy bowl.
> Add one peastoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point
> it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still ok, try
> cup just in case.
> Turn off the mixerer thingy.
> Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup
> of dried fruit.
> Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.
> Mix on the turner.
> If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry
> it loose with a drewscriver.
> Sample the tequila to check for tonsisticity.
> Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who geeves
> a sheet. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon juice
> and strain your nuts.
> Add one table.
> Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can
> Greash the oven.
> Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall
> Don't forget to beat off the turner.
> Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the
> tequila and make sure to put the stove in the
Friday, December 19, 2008
Mass. investor saw inside Madoff scam - Yahoo! News
TheHill.com - With economy in shambles, Congress gets a raise
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
From: Andrew Klavan Newsletter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:59:49 -0800
Subject: Invitation to a Christmas Ghost Story
Andrew Klavan's delightful holiday tale of violence, betrayal and the
relentless vengeance of the undead is premiering on the web this Advent
season. In conjunction with his friend, ace movie blogger John Nolte,
Andrew will be appearing on video to tell "The Advent Reunion," a
classic-style Christmas ghost story in five chapters. "The Advent Reunion,"
will be launched at John's blog Dirty Harry's Place
http://dirtyharrysplace.com/ and will also be posted at
http://klavanadventreunion.blogspot.com/. The first chapter, "Ghost Hunter"
will appear Monday, December 15th. The second chapter, "She Haunts Us" will
appear on Thursday, December 18th and all five chapters will be posted
before Christmas Eve. Please join Andrew and Dirty Harry for some jolly
seasonal terror in "The Advent Reunion."
------ End of Forwarded Message
Sunday, December 14, 2008
To see something special. To see something beyond yourself and your imaginings. To follow it wherever it leads. To always remain prepared for miracle. That is the inner music of the story of The Star. Like all stories that survive, it is the music of the heart and not of the head, and like the heart, it will endure.
TS Eliot said:
"Were we led all that way for
Birth or Death? There was a Birth, certainly,
We had evidence and no doubt."
Read it all for Vanderleun is channeling pure Spirit with his words.
The Star @ AMERICAN DIGEST
Thursday, December 11, 2008
As you know, we have encouraged our members to contact AIG to express our disapproval with AIG’s decision to market a shariah-compliant insurance product.
One of our members received an email response from AIG, which we have copied below. Beneath the AIG response is our response.
“We received your email expressing your concern over our announcement that we would begin marketing Takaful insurance products in the United States.The AIG response is a fairly typical one companies provide when asked about shariah-compliant products. They usually compare shariah-compliant products to special products offered to other religious groups, and they almost always characterize the shariah-compliant product as “socially responsible.” Note AIG’s comparison to “Methodist churches and synagogues” and the phrase “socially responsible mechanism.”
AIG operates around the world and endeavors to provide products that meet the diverse needs of its 74 million customers living in 130 countries and jurisdictions.
Marketing to specific ethnic constituencies is not new or unique to AIG. For instance, AIG businesses have tailored programs for a range of religious organizations, including Methodist churches and synagogues. The concept of Takaful is similar the concept of reciprocal exchange, or mutual insurance. What makes the structure somewhat different is that premiums are held in non-interest-bearing accounts, and any excess profit is distributed back to the policyholders or given to charity. While the Takaful structure is desirable to those whose religious convictions preclude them from engaging in traditional interest-bearing structures, Takaful is also increasingly popular among non-Muslims who feel that the excess charitable aspect is a socially responsible mechanism for the purchase of insurance. In the United States, AIG plans to direct excess profits to U.S. based charitable organizations. These policies are standard homeowners’ policies and are guided by U.S. law. The funds for these policies are held in Shariah-compliant, non-interest bearing accounts at HSBC.
We hope this addresses your concerns.”
There are at least three problems with AIG’s response.
- The comparison to “Methodist churches and synagogues” is faulty. Methodist churches and synagogues do not require financial products that advance religious law that oppresses women and has at its core the call to jihad, as shariah-compliant products do. “Shariah-compliant” is just that – in compliance with Shariah law. The tenets of Shariah Islamic law include permission for forced child marriages, the beating of disobedient women, death sentences for Muslims who chose to convert away from Shariah Islam, and the obligation to wage offensive military Jihad against non-Muslims. By offering shariah-compliant products AIG, whether knowingly or unwittingly, is legitimizing and, by extension, endorsing shariah law.
- Think of it this way. Would AIG offer a product that was “apartheid compliant”? Of course not, because AIG would know that doing so would legitimize apartheid. To argue that a company can offer a product that is “compliant” with shariah law, but is not legitimizing shariah law, is disingenuous. So we repeat, AIG is either knowingly or unwittingly legitimizing a religious law system that oppresses women and is animated by jihad.
- The advisory board for AIG’s Shariah-compliant insurance includes Muhammed Imran Usmani, the son and disciple of Muhammed Taki Usmani. The elder Usmani is a “who’s who” in the Islamist world and an outspoken proponent of aggressive jihad. For example, he has issued numerous fatwas (religious rulings) that provide material support for terrorism. What “socially responsible mechanism” does AIG provide to “Methodist churches and synagogues” that has an advisory board which includes the disciple of an internationally-known advocate for terrorism?
- Let’s use the apartheid example again. Would AIG offer a product that had an advisory board which included the son and disciple of an internationally-known advocate for apartheid? Of course not.
- Note this statement in AIG’s response: “In the United States, AIG plans to direct excess profits to U.S. based charitable organizations.” Shariah-compliant finance requires such charitable giving to go to Muslim charities. Who directs where the money goes? The Shariah-compliant advisory board, which in this case includes the son and disciple of an internationally-renowned advocate of terrorism.
- But that’s only one problem. Currently over two dozen Muslim charities have been identified by the U.S. government as having links to terrorist organizations. How many other Muslim charities have links to terrorist organizations and have not yet been identified? The recent convictions in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism-financing trial illustrate the complex web that some Muslim charities have created to funnel charitable contributions to terrorist organizations.
- What AIG is thus doing is offering a financial instrument that may very well wind up as a conduit for funds to terrorist organizations. Even if that never occurred, why would a company want to put itself in such a position? Why would a company want to entangle itself with the son and disciple of an advocate for terrorism? Why would a company even take the chance that a financial product it offers could end up serving as a conduit for funds to terrorist organizations? How is this “socially responsible”? What’s more, doesn’t AIG recognize that, if funds from its shariah-compliant product did end up going to terrorist organizations, it could be facing, at best, a public relations nightmare, and at worst, lawsuits alleging negligence, and even criminal investigations?
- This is no mere hypothesis. David Yerushalmi, a legal expert on the issue of shariah law, has written a lengthy legal article spelling out the potential civil and criminal liabilities for companies that engage in shariah-compliant finance. (To read the article click here <http://www.saneworks.us/uploads/application/29.pdf> ).
Please forward this email to everyone you know so they will become aware of this issue – and encourage them to sign up for our email alerts! This is how we get the word out!
ACT for America
P.O. Box 6884
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
ACT for America is an issues advocacy organization dedicated to effectively organizing and mobilizing the most powerful grassroots citizen action network in America, a grassroots network committed to informed and coordinated civic action that will lead to public policies that promote America’s national security and the defense of American democratic values against the assault of radical Islam. We are only as strong as our supporters, and your volunteer and financial support is essential to our success. Thank you for helping us make America safer and more secure. <http://www.actforamerica.org/index.php/donate>
Do not respond to this e-mail for any reason. To discontinue your membership automatically please, follow the link below. You are registered to receive email as Helene Bidwell at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. You must use the correct e-mail address to discontinue your membership.
HOW CAN I TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Send a personalized version of this message to your friends. <http://tool.donation-net.net/act4america/friend.cfm?dn=1097&commID=9443256&ID=9502>
HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Click here to give an online donation. <http://www.actforamerica.org/index.php/donate>
Discontinue your subscription. <http://tool.donation-net.net/opt.cfm?dn=1097&EID=1003>
------ End of Forwarded Message
Friday, December 05, 2008
Bothered and bewildered am I that these crooks are getting away with this. You should be too. Read it all for it is good.
Parallel Lives by Victor Davis Hanson on National Review Online
Monday, December 01, 2008
"How the ebullient Dr. Chopra had come to be chosen as an authority on terror remains something of a mystery, though the answer may have something to do with his emergence in the recent presidential campaign as a thinker of advanced political views. Also commending him, perhaps, is his well known capacity to cut through all sorts of complexities to make matters simple. No one can fail to grasp the wisdom of a man who has informed us that "If you have happy thoughts, then you make happy molecules."
Deepak Blames America - WSJ.com