Thursday, November 13, 2008

Copious Dissent - Your Daily Dose of Liberty: Don't look now but Paulson has made a move which , if you are willing to see is
"The greatest heist in world history (which) is happening right before our very eyes, and I'm wondering: Where are all the liberals?

...Do you realize that our Federal Government just spent close to 25% of our GDP via an unelected official? What would it take to see some outrage?"

My own guardian angel has saved me many a time and as of now I can see flames a few miles a way. My twenty something amazing kid, whose guardian angel she has been aware of since she was little had helicopters spraying foam in the war against hell. Our house full of friends evacuated and with their creatures. Rescue Remedy helps the freaked out cats.

3 comments:

julie said...

Yikes! I'll be praying the flames don't come any closer, Gecko.

QP said...

Keep us posted!
God keep y'all safe!

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

We are bein' robbed and no one person, who, by many accounts doesn't have a clue, should be tasked with that much taxpayer money.
Unelected indeed. This is nuts.

Be safe, Gecko!