Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dr Sanity on 9/11 -do read it all.

Dr. Sanity: "I watched incredulously as the Democrats and the political left blatantly began to deny the meaning of 9/11; and tried to wipe it out of the national memory and consciousness. I watched as it became 'politically incorrect' to show images of the twin towers; how the 9/11 Truth idiots polished and honed their conspiracy theories and how the lunatic left embraced and enabled the Islamic fanatics. Before all this insanity, I was a newsaholic, but not particularly interested in politics.

I started to write this blog because I could no longer ignore the left's political insanity which seemed bent on destroying my country and appeasing its enemies. I believed (and still do) that the threat of Islamic terror is a grave and imminent danger to the free world and I had to speak up. I do not intend for my daughter to inherit a world of sharia and oppression. Nor do I intend to let the political left and the unrecognizable cowardly modern Democratic Party allow this scenario to happen. Right now, both the left and most of the Democrats remain in full psychological denial and have (consciously in some cases, but mostly unconsciously) formed a convenient partnership with the very people who attacked America and left 3000 dead on 9/11. I simply could not believe it at first; but now, I have no illusions about either the left or Islam any more."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And this is just the beginning of this war.Excellent post.Thank you Gecko