Friday, July 11, 2008


------
It's been quite the year.

Frank's paddle-out-
My heart goes out to you and your children. I remember Frank coming up to me after my Dad's service and asking for these readings...this has been such a hard year for me coping with the loss of my Dad that I never got them to him, but maybe they will bring you some peace, I know that they have me. Much of my process was finding refuge in the blessings, I hope that you and your children are able to do so and in this time of a beautiful sadness know that love is surrounding you.

Northwest Indian Memorial on Death:

Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there.

I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glint on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the autumn rain.

When you awake in the morning hush,

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of birds circling in flight.

I am the stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there.

I do not sleep.



The Circle of Life:

Fear not that which is now,

Fear not that which is to come.

Life, Death and Being are as one,

It is a circle. There is no

beginning and no end.

For that which is the beginning

is the end of the other.

And that which is the end

is the beginning of the other.

Surely the lessons of life are

the wisdom of death.

Those that live in the knowledge

of what the circle truly is

have peace beyond measure.


I know that the shock is huge and that pain is immense-never ending... words just don't do this moment justice...give yourself time that is the biggest most healing gift, it was for me. I will wrap you and your family in white light, and pray that this moment of deep sadness is able to transition into love, light and ultimately peace. I am holding all of you in the light of love as are people you don't even know, this is what occurs when a great man is leaves this world. I hope that these readings that I read at my Dad's service are of some comfort in this difficult time of pain and sorrow.


------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: