Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The multi talented animal loving artist,photographer, writer, and thinker
Julie Cork wrote a comment over at One Cosmos that I had to post as my few readers probably haven't been slacking enough to get to the comment sections . My kit is always talking about the flow of energy and here Julie addresses this so eloquently I had to share it


Blogger: One Cosmos - Post a Comment: "How can you explain, for instance, the flow of energy which takes place when words are typed into a keyboard in California, then read by someone in Arizona or Idaho or Texas, and cause a transference of energy whereby the distant reader is compelled to change the way they think and behave? No electrons were exchanged between the author and the readers (the same result and for the same people, in fact, is had by the more pedestrian method of opening a book); no physical transference of energy takes place between the one and the other, and yet the thoughts - the psychic energy, if you will - of one person are transferred to the minds of others. Somehow, dots of ink or electrons become thoughts (incredible!).

There is no question that this takes place, every moment of every day in one way or another; the results are verifiable. The actual will, the energy that is exchanged, is not. It exists, regardless of whether you believe it and regardless of whether it can be detected"

5 comments:

julie said...

Thanks, Gecko! I'm just glad someone out there appreciates my dot-arranging abilities :)

Anonymous said...

I love what you just posted from one cosmos Mom, Julie is amazing...I feel like I talk to you about that all the time. The idea is expressed so clearly. xo C

QP said...

I love your Slack album Gecko! You've captured the best of the islands [ wherever you are?]. I spent the summer of '63 on Kauai - no hotels; only traffic light was for rolling pineapple trucks.
Truly a paradise. Hope you are well.

Gecko said...

Just thinking about you GP. Hadn't realized you had a blog until today as this simple slacking seems to involve quite a bit of , err, preparation. We are in a rural town in East Maui with what Fox New describes as the most expensive gas in the US.

Bob's Blog said...

You're right. I had not seen this comment by Julie. Thank you for highlighting it. I appreciate Julie very much. The commenters at One Cosmos are truly a special breed.

Enjoy Hawaii!