Saturday, March 01, 2008

Blogger: One Cosmos - Post a Comment

Blogger: One Cosmos - Post a Comment: "jwm said...

I'll drop in later, but for now I had to pass along this little gem from LGF member Artiste:

I have seen a few comments about pets on this forum, and it strikes me that my cat is an American Democrat.

He lives in luxury, yet does nothing but demand attention and complain about his plight.

He has a very high opinion of himself.

He complains that I unreasonably constrain him, as if the real and legitimate threats of coyotes and horned owls did not exist.

He presents himself as an affectionate and loving creature to anyone with an available lap, but if he encounters any creature smaller than himself, he eats it.

He leaves fur all over the place, but he wants everyone else to be spotlessly clean.

Whenever he gets on a computer keyboard, he produces nonsense.

He is neutered.

JWM"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the hairball affliction have any bearing on the feline day.

Gecko said...

It has been suggested to me that it might not be hairball affliction at all, but a rare type of cat bulimia brought on by vanity and desire to be able to tuck some more food away.

julie said...

The funny thing about this description is, it describes my younger dog perfectly. She's definitely a democrat :)