Friday, December 28, 2007

Ripped this off Joan of Arrgghh's Primordial Slack(thank you Joan) and adapted it for your first birthday as the divine Mrs. K.
47 years 0 months younger than Larry King, age 74

>40 years 10 months younger than Ted Koppel, age 67
> 37 years 5 months younger than Geraldo Rivera, age 64
>34 years 5 months younger than George W. Bush, age 61
> 29 years 5 months younger than Jesse Ventura, age 56
> 25 years 1 month younger than Bill Gates, age 52
> 20 years 3 months younger than Cal Ripken Jr., age 47
> 15 years 5 months younger than Mike Tyson, age 41
> 10 years 4 months younger than Jennifer Lopez, age 37
> 5years 1 month younger than Tiger Woods, age 31
one months older than Prince William, age 25
> and that you were:
>
> 20 years old at the time of the 9-11 attack on America
>19 years old on the first day of Y2K
> 16 years old when Princess Diana was killed in a car crash
> 14 years old at the time of Oklahoma City bombing
> 13years old when O. J. Simpson was charged with murder
> 12 years old at the time of the 93 bombing of the World Trade Center
> 10 years old when Operation Desert Storm began
> 8 years old during the fall of the Berlin Wall
> 5 years old when the space shuttle Challenger exploded
> 3 years old when Apple introduced the Macintosh
> 2 years old during Sally Ride's travel in space
> one month old when Pres. Reagan was shot by John Hinckley, Jr.

3 comments:

Chloe said...

This is the best ever! I love love love it~ Happy Birthday to you as well, I thank you for all the pain you went through to bring me into the world and give me such a wonderful life, this time 27 years ago you were still recovering from giving me life. Love you! And I honor you always.

Gecko said...

What a girl! Am I lucky or what?

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hey! You are lucky!

My son is the same age, so I guess that makes you and me almost the same age, too... very young.

:o)

Happy B'day to Chloe!