Tuesday, November 27, 2007

>

> Dear Abby,
>
> My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from
> the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's
> worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so
> humiliating. Also, since he lost his job six years ago, he hasn't even looked
> for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and
> bullshit with his buddies while I have to work to pay the
> bills. Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like
> me and hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?
>
> Signed: Clueless
>
>
>
>
>
> Dear Clueless,
>
> Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him
> anymore! You're a United States Senator from New York running for
> President of the United States . Act like one!
> Abby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a knee slapper.Did not see it coming

Chloe said...

HA! I second that!